Make $60-$120 an hour! This Works!
So,
I will share my first ebook I wrote this week. I made 240$ in only 2 hours. I could make more if I hadn't worked on my ebook
Here's a proof from last week:
It works for everyone in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, or Europe, and also works in other places.
I wrote my guide as simple as possible so everyone can undersand it. You don't need a website to do it.
I'm selling 50 copies. The first 10 for 10$ and then for the rest 20 cpies for 15$. Of course via paypal!
3 comments:
Its related to affiliated marketing and few weeks back same ebook was given for free in freebie section and I always thought that this affiliate site do not pay as i read it many times in affiliate section,but he posted proof on his thread and i personally asked him his paypal screenshots with affiliate site payment receipt and he sent me,so site is paying (atleast now),u will earn $20/lead.The more creative u r,the more leads u will get.
I took a review copy and just finished reading it. You can make more than what xcelent88 says easily if you're creative and hardworking enough. If the affiliate that is given in the e-book pays (which he proved with the screenshots) then you're gonna make money from this method for sure. It didn't seem so hard to me, maybe a little time consuming, but anyone can easily do it with a bit of creativity. I rate it 4,5/5. Worth 10 bucks that you gonna pay to get the e-book in my honest opinion.
I took a review copy and just finished reading it. You can make more than what xcelent88 says easily if you're creative and hardworking enough. If the affiliate that is given in the e-book pays (which he proved with the screenshots) then you're gonna make money from this method for sure. It didn't seem so hard to me, maybe a little time consuming, but anyone can easily do it with a bit of creativity. I rate it 4,5/5. Worth 10 bucks that you gonna pay to get the e-book in my honest opinion.
Post a Comment